Get good and dirty with this versatile overdrive built to the specs of Stu G.
When the opportunity to work with Stu G came about (legendary guitarist, writer, producer and founding member of UK band Delirious), JHS Pedals engineers couldn’t pass it up. Right out of the gate, Stu G wanted a dirt box that could essentially cover any-and-all ground he needed for his studio work and extensive touring gigs. From that request the Kilt was born, and for the V2 JHS refined it to be a compact and versatile tone-machine.
The Kilt V2 still has the fantastic circuit at the heart of the version one: a heavily tweaked Expandora-style dirt box that gives you more tonal options than you might ever be able to use. The designers use a specifically chosen op-amplifier that offers super low noise, improved slew rate for a smoother structure, and a character that just feels better than the original Expandora.
Then there are three toggles that enhance the tweak-ability even further. The cut/flat toggle gives you the option to cut the low end frequencies to better sit in the mix. When in the “flat” position, the bass response is much beefier than the original Expandora for those heavy guitar riffs or bass grit.
The G1 and G2 toggles let you select various forms of distortion via select resistance values that switch in and out in the clipping section of the circuit. This method is very different than your normal diode clipping selectors that you commonly see on drive pedals. This gives you multiple configurations and tonal options, helping the Kilt V2 cover light transparent drive all the way to a wall of fat fuzz/distortion and everything found in-between.
- When both toggles are down, you are in the lightest gain setting. Amp-like chimey breakup.
- G1 flipped up adds a touch of drive for more riffy grit.
- G2 flipped up puts you almost into distortion land, with more saturation and sustain for lead tones.
- Both toggles flipped up sends the Kilt V2 into almost uncontrollable gated fuzz/distortion that will cut through anything. For the V2 JHS added the ability to switch the G2 toggle with a Red Remote. This gives you the ability to flip into heavy overdrive or fuzz with a footswitch on the fly, making the V2 just as versatile as the V1 but more compact.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.