Power and Versatility
In a Very Compact Footprint
For the past few years quite a few customers have asked if we would consider creating a smaller version of the JangleBox compressor. We saw many players adding a second, smaller pedal board to their rig, so we turned this assignment over to Paul Graham at MFG Manufacturing in Massachusetts. Being a guitar player himself, Paul knew just what we wanted, and how to achieve it while retaining that great JangleBox sound.
A few considerations for selecting the JB Nano:
• You want the foot-switch access to the treble boost of a JB2 or JB3, but don't need the EQ or other stuff? (And don't want to spend the extra $$$). The JB Nano is your pedal.
• You want to keep the JangleBox sound in your rig, but real estate space on your pedal board is getting tight. Swap your regular JangleBox for a JB Nano on your pedal board and leave the JB in your studio.
• You've been curious to try the legendary "double compression" recording technique used by Roger McGuinn in the Byrds, but don't want two, full-sized compressors. Here's your chance to do it with small footprint.
• You're a musician who uses only a JangleBox and a maybe second pedal — overdrive or delay, for instance. If that's your set-up, then forget about a pedal board altogether and just throw a JB Nano in your guitar case.
This is one pocket rocket that delivers well above its weight class. The JB Nano with dynamic treble boost is an indispensable compressor you don't want to be without.
Dimensions: 4.39” x 2.34” x 1.06” (112mm x 60mm x 27mm)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.