iZotope's VocalSynth 2 is an immersive vocal production experience that adapts and evolves with your unique vocal production. Color and shape vocals with five eccentric-must-haves and stompbox-style studio effects. A one-stop for past, present, and future vocal sounds, VocalSynth 2 features a Vocoder, Compuvox, Polyvox, Talk box, and Biovox: a brand new effect based on the sonic qualities of the human vocal tract.The evolution of vocals
Elevate your vocal productions with the music production's most unique plug-in experience for vocals. Quickly get old school sounds you need or create a new school of vocal sounds. Get lost in layers, textures, effects, blending, and morphing in an experimental vocal playground and finally find that secret something that makes your vocals stand out. Choose and meld five unique vocal tools or pick from hundreds of presets for quick impact.
We've completely redesigned VocalSynth to get you a better sound, faster than ever. Through meticulous design we've made improvements to every aspect of VocalSynth including: expanding the Vocoder for a more faithful sound, packing more power into Shred, optimizing CPU, adding more control within each module, and much more. We've also added brand new presets that take full advantage of all VocalSynth has to offer, so you can get up and running right out of the box.
Create and manipulate your biological imprint with a brand new vocal effect. Using scientific modeling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal. Use surgically to adapt takes to better fit your production or apply as a creative effect to make a vocal more present, breathy, or totally mangle it!
Further enhance your production with a custom drag-and-drop vocal effects chain featuring seven experimental effects including a new and improved Shred, Ring Mod, Chorus, Distort, Filter, Transform, and Delay. Add a little extra something special for a perfect cocktail of vocal effects.
VocalSynth 2 is built to be flexible, giving you three ways to interact and create. In Auto mode, get up and running on any track and apply effects and presets instantly. In MIDI mode, play and automate your production's effects, harmonies, and other parameters with MIDI input or from any MIDI controller. In Sidechain mode, use any audio signal to drive VocalSynth 2 effects to expand creative horizons.
VocalSynth 2 works within the ecosystem of iZotope products. Like Neutron, Ozone, and Tonal Balance Control, VocalSynth 2 features inter-plugin communication, allowing seamless integration with essential tools for music production and analysis. VocalSynth 2 can be seen within Neutron 2's Visual Mixer and Masking Meter and also within Tonal Balance Control, allowing you to interact and get visual feedback in real time.
- Biovox: Using scientific modeling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal.
- Stompbox-style effects: VocalSynth 2's effects include two brand new pedal-style effects: Chorus and Ring Mod with a unique tremolo effect. Now drag to re-order all seven effects including an improved Shred with sequencer as well as Distort, Filter, Transform, and Delay.
- 3 ways to play: VocalSynth 2 is built to be flexible, giving you three ways to interact and create: Auto Mode, MIDI Mode, and Sidechain Mode.
- Inter-plugin communication: Use VocalSynth 2 within Neutron 2's Visual Mixer and Masking Meter, as well as Tonal Balance Control for a bird's eye view of your music production at all times.
- Extensive sonic enhancements to the Vocoder module as well as Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox that improve usability, CPU utilization, and sound quality.
- Reimagined interface with deep control: VocalSynth 2 includes a brand new, modern interface and the addition of advanced synthesizer controls for each individual module. Paired with a fluid, evolving visualization, VocalSynth 2 is primed for hours of creativity with you at the helm.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.