If you've ever tried to achieve that "stutter" effect, you know it can take hours in the studio to nail it. Now, iZotope lets you do it in seconds. Stutter Edit is a playable multi-effect for both studio work and performance, and electronic musicians at AudioBuy.com.au Australia were instantly hooked. Using a MIDI controller, you can achieve an array of colorful rhythmic effects for pro results. iZotope worked hard to take a musical, instrument-like approach to the effect, linking it to simple "gestures" you can play right from a MIDI controller. It works with all major DAWs.iZotope Stutter Edit Features at a Glance
- Playable "stutter" effect for studio and stage
- Huge amount of control over slicing/stuttering in real time
- Effects linked to simple "gestures" on a MIDI controller
- Stutter Edit samples live audio continuously and lets you manipulate it in unique ways
- Create completely unique stutter effects - turn pitch into rhythm, and rhythm into pitch
- Experiment with a huge range of effect sounds by playing keys or pads on a MIDI controller
- Create complex retriggering, pan and gating edits using instrument tracks and entire songs
- Improvise live remixes with stutter fills, filter sweeps and build-ups that sound like they were produced in the studio
- The perfect companion for Ableton Live for laptop performances and DJ sets
- Use Stutter Edit in the studio on vocals, drums and other instruments to re-create painstaking stutter-editing techniques pioneered by producers like BT
- Combines 12 tempo-synced rhythmic effects that can be played like an instrument
- Grid feature automatically corrects your timing when performing effects live
- Set up your own gestures and custom performance banks with a powerful preset manager
- Mac/PC, AAX 64, RTAS, VST, VST3 or AU
Create stutter effects like never before using iZotope's Stutter Edit!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.