Ozone 6 Advanced Mastering Suite at a Glance
- Essential professional mastering tools in an easy-to-use package
- The best of analog hardware, the power and precision of analog-modeled DSP
- Elegant, streamlined user interface encourages creative experimentation
- Helpful visual feedback at every step of the mastering process
- Powerful presets to get you started
- Sculpt your masters with two powerful paragraphic EQs
- Eight bands of adjustable bell filters
- Additional high/lowpass and high/low shelving filters
- AnalogMatched EQ curves preserve analog behaviors
- Includes compression, limiting, and expansion
- Fine-tune the dynamics of your mixes
- Independent control for up to four frequency bands
- Interactive Threshold control with superimposed input/gain-reduction meters
- Juice your recordings with professional loudness and fullness
- Works effectively without sacrificing detail
- Lifts your perceived overall program level
- Prevents your master from clipping
- A choice of Exciter modes gives you sonic flexibility
- Choose between tube or tape saturation
- Accentuate even-order harmonics
- Precisely adjust your master's stereo image and width
- Works with up to four frequency bands
- Independent per-band control over stereo width
- Integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter, for essential visual feedback
- MBIT+ dither algorithm minimizes quantization distortion
- Convert and dither to 24, 20, 16, 12, or 8 bits
- Easily master a 24-bit project for CD
- Smooth, quiet conversions with great-sounding dither
- Deploy this secret weapon of top mastering engineers
- Separates incoming stereo information into mid and side components
- Work independently with the center and the sides of a stereo mix
- Mid/Side mode built into four of Ozone's modules, plus I/O metering
- An extended toolset for advanced processing
- Ideal for professional mastering engineers
- Dynamic EQ, for amazing sound-sculpting precision
- Insight professional metering suite
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.