When you need perfect vocals, iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite provides you with the sound-shaping power of a dozen processing plug-ins, all tuned specifically for professional vocal production. Inside, you'll find compression and equalization, pitch correction and harmony, and wonderful effects such as a plate reverb modeled a classic EMT 140. But you don't need to dive below the hood to get a ton out of Nectar 2, thanks to its extensive preset library and easy-to-use overview view. No matter what kind of vocal material you work with, AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll find endless uses for the iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite vocal processing plug-in.iZotope Nectar 2 Vocal Production Suite Vocal Processing Plug-in at a Glance
- Overview Mode makes getting the perfect vocal sound easy
- Dive in for total under-the-hood tweaking in Advanced Mode
- Get creative with powerful pitch correction, harmony, and effects
Dialing in the perfect vocal sound with Nectar 2 is easy. When you work in Overview Mode, all you have to do is select the perfect preset from a wide selection of genres and styles. There are complete vocal chain presets for everything from cutting-edge pop to old-school Motown. Nectar 2's simple overview window lets you adjust each parameter of the effects chain without wading through the minutia. Plus, each style comes with its own custom parameters for tweaking multiple settings at once, such as Presence, Drive, Depth, Clarity, Warmth, Sparkle and Bite. Getting great vocals fast couldn't be easier!Dive in for total under-the-hood tweaking in Advanced Mode
If you like to get tweaky with your sound, simply switch Nectar 2 over to Advanced Mode and dive in! Each of the processors has its own in-depth menu. Want to add modern hard-tuning to a blues-style preset? No problem. Or you can crank up the De-Esser and Breath Control settings on an old-time radio style preset. You can even completely rearrange the whole effects chain with drag-and-drop simplicity or start from scratch and make your own custom presets. When you have iZotope Nectar 2, there's no end to what you can do with your vocals!Get creative with powerful pitch correction, harmony, and effects
Nectar 2 adds a ton of goodies to your sonic arsenal, including an amazing graphic pitch editor, a fully loaded harmony engine, and amazing new effects. On its own, Nectar 2's Pitch Editor section easily rivals some free-standing pitch correction plug-ins, providing you with in-depth, note-by-note control over your vocals. It's the perfect complement to Nectar 2's Breath Control module! Next, there's Nectar 2's harmony engine, which offers you both intelligent automatic settings and MIDI control to help you craft the perfect backing vocals. And to top it all of, you also get an amazing plate reverb modeled on a real vintage EMT 140 along with half a dozen other cool new effects.iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite Vocal Processing Plug-in Features
- A complete suite of vocal effects, processors, plus pitch correction and harmony
- Overview mode lets you adjust all of the most important parameters in a single window, making basic operation simple
- Advanced mode allows you to dive into each module for full control over your vocal sound
- Redesigned Pitch Editor provides full note-by-note graphic tuning in addition to automatic pitch correction
- Harmony module lets you craft backing vocals via intelligent automatic settings or MIDI control
- Breath Control allows you to dial in or crush out breath noise
- Compressor Module packed with enough features to easily stand alone - includes optical, solid-state, and parallel compression modes among others
- De-Esser intelligently turns down sibilance for extreme clarity
- Saturation engine provides 5 different saturation modes, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube, and Warm
- Doubler with gain, pan, pitch, and delay controls adds modern thickening effect to up to 4 separate additional voices
- EQ with detailed visual feedback - based on iZotope's award-winning multiband EQ design
- Gate lets you clean up the dead space between vocal phrases, wiping out mic bleed or background noise
- Limiter includes iZotope's intelligent limiter technology and level histogram display for precise control over the loudness threshold of your track
- Fully loaded effects module lets you spice up your vocal sound
- Expertly modeled EMT 140 Plate Reverb module with vintage preamp saturation control lets you add classic depth and dimension to your sound
- Compatible with AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS/AS plug-in hosts
Whip your vocals into shape, with iZotope's Nectar 2 Production Suite!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.