The InnerTUBE Audio Atomic Squeeze Box is designed to control the amplitude of an audio signal that is passed through it while imparting virtually none of the sonic artifacts traditionally associated with compression and limiting. In short, it does not have a sound, though it is this very fact that will help make your final product sound better. As such, it can take a little getting used to, and new users sometimes find themselves experimenting with steep ratios and low thresholds just to "hear it working." As you learn to dial in exactly what you need, though, you'll begin to find that owning an ASB is best compared to having a skilled assistant, who knows the program material backwards and forwards, riding faders.
InnerTUBE Audio Atomic Squeeze Box Specifications
- General description: Full-band analog dynamics processor, employing a proprietary electrical circuit based on dual triode vacuum tubes
- Gain reduction: From 0dB to over 20dB
- Distortion (typical): Less than 0.1% total harmonic distortion (THD) at 0 VU
- Noise floor (typical): Less than -85 dB below program at threshold of compression
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to over 20,000 Hz
- Input level: -20 dBm to +20 dBm
- Output level: +4 dBm (nominal)
- Input impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Output impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Panel size: 2u (two vertical rack spaces)
- Depth behind panel: 12 inches
- Meter(s): Reads output level or gain reduction in dB. (0 VU = +4 dBm)
- Connections: Audio I/O via 3-pin XLR connectors (pin 2 hot), AC line entry via IEC type III connector - stereo link (single channel ASB only)
- Fuse: 1.5 amperes, 3AG
- Power requirements: 115 - 120 volts AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 50 VA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.