The best orchestral instrument for musicians on a budget.
Now you can command strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a symphony's worth of sounds for a fraction of the cost of the full version. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is an affordable entry into legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary Miroslav Vitous' lush new world of near-cinematic orchestral musical realism. It includes a 10GB library with 733 instruments spread out across all the instrument categories provided in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
And just like in the full version, each of its instruments captures the uniquely human element that has made Miroslav Philharmonik 2 such a go-to tool for composers, soundtrack scorers, producers and more. It gives you all of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's multi-articulation switching instruments. These instruments let you easily access the most used articulations for your chosen instrument type on the fly.
You can go from sustained to detache, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical articulations without leaving the main instrument. This means that when you select an instrument to play, you won't just hear a note — you'll hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and excitement of the musician playing that note.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE lets you enter a nearly infinite world of emotional symphonic sound. It comes with 34 of the best studio plug-in effects from IK Multimedia's acclaimed SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation. You can control these on their own, or you can take advantage of each instrument's 8 macros that give you quick access to the most commonly used parameters for effortlessly simple sonic sculpting on the fly. It also comes with the ConvoRoom convolution reverb plus 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS.
- Over 10GB of 16-bit / 44.1kHz samples
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 700 instruments that represent the full spectrum of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's emotionally expressive orchestral library
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.