Fast, easy playing with serious tonal versatility
With superior attack and tonal clarity, the Ibanez SR670 combines the warmth of mahogany and the bite of ash in a lightweight body, coupled with a thin, smooth-playing neck with extraordinary upper fret access. The Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups provide warm response that's easily tailored by the custom Ibanez 3-band EQ with 3-way mid-frequency switch. From the ground up, this is a bass that designed to satisfy any bass player at a very friendly price.FEATURES
- Mahogany body with ash top
- Jatoba/walnut neck with extended neck joint for easier upper fret access
- Dual Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups with custom Ibanez 3-band EQ
- Ibanez Accu-Cast B500 bridge with adjustable string spacing
Discover your musical creativity with a new SR670 todaySPECIFICATIONS Neck
- Shape: Not specified
- Wood: Jatoba/walnut
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Info not available
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: BH2 dual-coil
- Bridge: BH2 dual-coil
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Custom Ibanez
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ with mid-frequency switch
- Material: Select hardwood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Material not specified
- Nut material: TUSQ
- Nut width: 1.496 in. (38mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Ash
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable with adjustable string spacing
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Info not available
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.