The preamplifier supports selectable HI-LO minimum balanced and floating input impedances that accommodate a range of microphone types including vintage ribbons. A +24/48V phantom power button with separate phantom voltage indicator lights is included on both channels, as well as an input level knob for adjusting to your source. You can also switch the module into line mode to re-amplify pre-recorded tracks and add color to a mix.
Plugging in a mono 1/4" input into the DI port on the front of the unit automatically switches the module from MIC to DI mode. On each channel, the unit also includes a 1/4" DI thru jack for connecting to an instrument amplifier when using the unit live on stage. A selectable discrete component Class A 3rd-order 80 Hz high-pass filter with an 18 dB per octave slope has been added for recording sources without the effects of low-frequency coloration. An output control knob is included to prevent overloading the preamplifier.
The unit is powered by an internal noiseless worldwide power supply designed to reduce the effects of electromagnetic interference on the audio transformers. A ground lift switch is included to remove ground loops. The preamp features gold-plated Neutrik XLR input and output connectors. To achieve the classic feel of the original 1073, the unit is constructed with Marconi-style knobs and vintage engraved pushbuttons for the DI, low impedance, line, pad, phase, and high-pass functions.
From its RAF blue-gray steel chassis and wooden end cheeks to its punchy, in-your-face sound, this single-channel mic/line preamp gives you the vibe and inimitable sonics of the legendary 1073 module from vintage Neve 80 Series consoles. With its 80dB mic pre and 50dB line stage, the TT-73's all-discrete, Class A electronics are designed for historical accuracy - right down to the original's fabled coloration and gain characteristics. High-gain positions show a higher impedance, perfect for older ribbon mics. In addition to being an ideal addition to your studio arsenal, the Heritage Audio TT-73's portable form factor makes it perfect for use on-the-road.
Heritage Audio TT-73 Mic/Line Preamp at a Glance
- Platinum sound, right from the get-go
- Take your 1073 mojo on the road
- What you can do with this amazing preamp
Those of us at AudioShop who have worked on vintage Neve boards can tell you: if you've got good-sounding, well-miked sources, just push up the faders and you're golden or, um, platinum. That's what you get with the Heritage Audio TT-73. Think big, punchy, vibrant sound that seems to leap from your speakers. It's the sound that created countless hit albums, and you've got it on tap with the TT-73 mic/line preamp.
Take your 1073 mojo on the road
There's no question: the Neve 1073 is the holy grail of preamps. Now Heritage Audio gives you that matchless sound (and those alluring signature looks) in a rugged, diminutive unit that's perfect for life on the road. The TT-73's portability gives you the flexibility you need for multiple-studio work and remote sessions. It even sports a convenient handle. And just so you know, the "TT" stands for Table Top.
What you can do with this amazing preamp
Of course, the Heritage Audio TT-73 is bloody marvelous in the studio, but its usefulness extends far beyond. Use the TT-73's front panel DI inputs to deliver 1073 line levels to FOH. Use it as a stage box, bringing microphones up to line level without using long cable runs. Record studio-quality sound in your hotel room, backstage, or anywhere you have electricity and musical inspiration. These are just a few of the possibilities, but you get the picture. The Heritage Audio TT-73 is a must-have!
Heritage Audio TT-73 Mic/Line Preamp Features at a Glance
- 80dB Class A microphone preamplifier
- Hi-Lo selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating
- High-gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics
- 50dB Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating
- All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack
- The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode
- DI Thru jack with ground lift switch for simultaneous hum free use of instrument amplifiers
- Class A single-ended, 2N3055 driven, high-headroom output stage
- Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs
- Gold-plated Neutrik XLR output
- Pad: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it
- Active, all-discrete, Class A 3rd-order Bessel 80Hz highpass filter with 18dB/octave slope
- Output control to allow overloading of the preamp
- Internal no-noise PSU, accepting worldwide voltages from 100V to 240V
- Carnhill input and output transformers
- Triple-gain-stage, genuine B283 gain-card modular construction
- Marconi-style knobs and vintage-style engraved pushbuttons
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.