Based on the famous 1073, the Heritage Audio 1084 Microphone Preamplifier and EQ Module for 80 series rack enclosures adds additionally flexibility while preserving the original's legendary tone. The main differences are that this module includes three selectable high shelf frequencies instead of the fixed 12 kHz high shelf of the original 1073. It also features two selectable Qs in the mid band, while the hi Q is the same as in the 1073. Additionally, a five-frequency selectable passive LC low pass filter further expands the utility of the module to a wider range of recording applications.
Heritage Audio 1084 Specs
- Based On the 1073
- 80 dB Class A Microphone Preamp
- 10 dB Class A Line Amplifier
- Three Selectable Hi-Shelf Frequencies
- Two Selectable Qs in Mid Band
- Same High Band Q as 1073
- 5-Frequency Selectable Low Pass Filter
- Phase Button
- EQ Button
- Ideal for Ribbon Microphones
For example, the low pass filter is useful for sweetening overhead tracks by helping reduce the harsh or brittle quality of hi hats and cymbals. It can also help remove unwanted hiss and noise from bass-heavy tracks where a flat frequency response is required. By combining the high and low pass filter, special effects can be achieved such as telephone, radio, and TV sounds that have an analog warmth which is not possible just by using plugins.
The Lo Q option in the mid band makes heavy boosting sound natural and reduces the processing requirements for a particular sound.
Heritage Audio 1084 Specs
- 80 dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics
- 10 dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage
- High Frequency: +/-16 dB shelving at either 10, 12 or 16 kHz, Baxandall type
- Low Frequency: +/-16 dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35, 60, 110 & 220 Hz, Baxandall type
- Mid Frequency: Choice of 2 different 'Q' values with either +/-18 dB or +/-16 dB peaking, selectable center frequencies of 0.36, 0.7, 1.6, 3.2, 4.8, and 7.2 kHz , dual inductor based
- High Pass Filter: 18 dB per octave slope, switchable between 45, 70, 160 & 360 Hz, inductor based
- Low Pass Filter: 18 dB per octave slope, switchable between 6, 8, 10, 14 and 18 kHz, inductor based
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off
- Phase Button: Flips phase 180º
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.