The Hagstrom Viking bass is a reconstruction of the classic Concord bass from yesteryear. Keeping the soul and look of this retro classic, however providing the functionality and versatility to satisfy the modern day player as well.
The pickups on the Viking bass are "Vintage voiced", however a six position rotary switch has been placed in the lower horn to provide the player with a pallet of different tones to choose from. This bass provides a warm vintage tone, with an amazing sustain thanks to the H-expander truss rod. This medium scale length bass will please the performing musicians in thought to the lower weight of the bass, but also continue to impress due to the multitude of different tonal variations to suit many playing styles.
- Body: Contoured Ply Maple
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple, Set-neck
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks / 15 Inch Radius / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 40mm nut
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 22:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 30,75" - 781 mm
- Pickups: 2 x Dyna Rail - Viking Bass N/B
- Pickup Selector: 6-Way Rotary
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Trapeze Tail Piece
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.