A collaboration between the design team at Hagstrom and “Papa Emeritus” and the Ghouls of the band Ghost, Fantomen (Swedish for “The Fantom”) transports Hagstrom’s legendary playability and technical excellence into a new, edgier realm. Hagstrom started with an elegantly asymmetrical solid-mahogany body to which they joined a mahogany neck using their classic mortise-and-tenon neck joint system. Of course, since it’s a Hagstrom, the Fantomen uses our H-Expander® truss rod and Resinator® fingerboard, providing the ultimate in playing surface stability and optimal tonal enhancement. Together these components create an incredibly stable, resonant and responsive sonic foundation.
With a relatively thin 1¼” (3.5cm) body, the Fantomen is beautifully balanced and surprisingly lightweight. A 25.5” (648mm) scale provides a slightly sharper attack amd more sustain than classic 24.75” scale guitars. A neck joint design that provides total, unrestricted access to all 22 frets will meet the needs of even the most virtuosic player.
Hagstrom's goal was to equip the Fantomen with electronics that would allow for a varied tonal pallet ranging from classic, vintage colors to screaming metallic brilliance. Hagstrom worked with Swedish pickup guru Johan Lundgren, designer of pickups used by artists such as Meshuggah’s Martin Hagström (no relation!). Lundgren recommended two different humbucker designs: No. 2 in the neck position and No. 5 in the bridge position. The result covers an immense expressive range; from smooth, warm tones to the kind of attack and intense dynamic output that would satisfy the demands of even the most extreme musical styles. Each pickup can be split to single-coil mode by means of push/pull switches incorporated into the tone controls for even more sonic flexibility. This guitar speaks with many distinct voices.
You can find the Fantomen on stage with Ghost during their 2017 Popestar tour, but you don’t have to be a Nameless Ghoul to play one, and you can be sure the Fantomen available at Pitbull Audio are identical in every way to the Fantomen used by the Ghouls!
- Body: Single Cutaway - Asymettrical Design All Mahogany Construction Multi-Ply Binding
- Neck: Set Neck - Mahogany - Slim “D” Profile H-Expander™ Truss Rod Multi-Ply Binding
- Fingerboard/Nut: Resinator™ Fingerboard / 25.5” (648mm) Scale Length Pearloid Block Inlays 22 Medium Jumbo Frets / 15” Radius GraphTech Black Tusq XL Nut / 43mm
- Electronics: Lundgren Design AlNiCo-2 No. 2 Humbucker - Neck Position Lundgren Design AlNiCo-5 No. 5 Humbucker - Bridge Position 3-Way Toggle Switch Pickup Selector 2 x Volume Control with R/C Circuit 2 x Tone Control with Push-Pull Coil Split Chrome Knobs
- Parts: Long Throw Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Tail Piece Hagstrom 18:1 Chrome Die Cast Tuners D’Addario (10-46) Strings
- Case (Sold Separately) C-47 / Bag (Sold Separately) E-19
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.