The Gyraf Audio Gyratec 9 is a dual true tube microphone preamp - made like our mother did it. It’s a simple, yet powerful unit, based on a variable-gain input tube stage driving a tube SRPP output stage. No silicon or other crap in signal path.
The controls on the Gyraf Audio Gyratec 9 are as follows
- The input level switch - in eleven steps - sets the raw gain of the first stage, thus allowing you to control the input level, the “drive” for the preamp.
- The output level pot attenuates signal to the output stage, allowing you to fine-trim the output level going to the next stage in your signal chain
- The input switch is used to select either Line, Mic, or Mic-with-P48 as input for the unit. If you insert a jack at the front panel socket marked “Inst.”, this will break the signal selected on the input switch, and in stead have a very-high impedance instrument input - perfect for DI of e.g. bass guitar.
- A gentle highpass filter of either 80 or 160Hz is activated by the “Low-cut” switch, and the unit’s absolute phase can be reversed using the “Phase” switch.
- The Gyraf Audio Gyratec 9 is floating, transformer balanced at line and mic inputs, as well as on output. Input impedance for the mic input is some 1KOhm, line is some 10KOhm, Inst. >2MOhm, and output impedance is <1K Ohm.
- Although semiconductors are used in this unit, they’re confined to power supply functions. At no time will your audio pass through anything but transformers, tubes and passives.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.