The preamp provides a hefty amount of gain for most microphones. Ribbon microphones traditionally require higher gain to operate properly, and providing this has often come at the expense of additional noise. The m201 has a dedicated ribbon microphone mode that shifts the gain range up by 10dB without the addition of noise. The mode simultaneously disables phantom power, while bypassing the decoupling capacitors and optimizing the input impedance.
Included is M+S decoder circuitry with a built-in width control and a dedicated set of XLR outputs. The main outputs have parallel outputs, allowing the user to send the microphone source to two separate recording devices or mixers. Each channel also features Hi-Z inputs for amplifying electric instruments. Phase reverse switches and a 20dB pad are available per channel, as are bi-color LED peak indicators.
Grace Design M201 - 2-Channel Microphone Preamp Specs
- Two-channel microphone preamp utilizing a fully balanced, transformerless design
- Ribbon microphone mode boost the overall input gain by 10dB, while deactivating 48V phantom power
- Dual parallel XLR outputs for each channel
- Front panel DI/instrument inputs
- Precision, twenty-four position, gold contact rotary-switch gain controls
- No electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Sealed gold contact relays for all signal switching
- High current outputs drive long cable runs
- Regulated linear power supply with custom wound toroidal transformer
- DPA microphone 130V phantom power option available
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.