The 3 band EQ section is built around single stage parallel tuning architecture, which minimizes circuitry and delivers natural, musical tonal shaping at all frequencies. Controls include a fully parametric mid-band, with shelving and peak modes on the high- and low-bands. The compressor circuit is based on an optical attenuator - the purest, high fidelity gain control mechanism available. It provides gentle limiting to fairly heavy compression, while remaining neutral and transparent.
Comprehensive input and output options allow the microphone preamp and EQ/compressor section to be accessed independently of each other, with the order of the EQ and compressor switchable. The compressor controls can be linked for stereo applications, and 10 segment gain reduction and output meters make monitoring signal status simple.
Grace Design m103 Channel Strip Specs
- Fast and musical transimpedance microphone preamplifier architecture
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- High performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- Ribbon microphone mode (also great for dynamic mics)
- Microphone amplifier direct output
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Relay bypass of phantom power, decoupling capacitors, increased input impedance, and 48V lockout
- 3-band precision EQ, fully parametric mid-band, with peak and shelf mode for the high- and low-bands
- Optical compressor
- Separate line input for the EQ/compressor section
- LED indicators for +48V, ribbon mode, and high-pass filter
- Powerful 10 segment meters for gain reduction and output level
- Built in power supply
- Made in the USA
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.