An upgrade from the model 101, the unit still employs fully balanced, transformerless circuit topology and has no electrolytic capacitors in the signal path. With incredible bandwidth, headroom and resolution, the unit is remarkably natural, musical and detailed. A universal power supply is internally mounted.
The m101 features a ribbon microphone mode which provides additional gain that is usually required by that type of microphone. Pushing the dedicated ribbon switch does three things. Phantom power is locked-out to prevent potential damage to ribbon microphones, the impedance of the microphone input is raised from 8.1kΩ to 20kΩ, and the 48V DC blocking input capacitors are bypassed with sealed gold contact relays.
The included instrument DI input is designed to accommodate a wide variety of high impedance input sources, making the unit an excellent choice as a DI box which will flawlessly preserve the sound of any plugged-in instrument while imparting lackluster sounding instrument pickups with clarity and detail.
Grace Design m101 Microphone Preamp
- Fully balanced, transformerless, single-channel microphone preamp with optimized DI instrument input
- Fast, musical transimpedance amplifier architecture
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- Built in switchable 75Hz, 12dB/8ve high pass filter
- Precision 12-position, gold contact, rotary switch gain control
- 10 to 75dB gain range
- 10dB output trim controls for fine level adjustment
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Ribbon microphone mode with an optimized signal path
- Input impedance, and 48V lockout
- No electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Enhanced RFI interference suppression
- Sealed gold contact relays for all signal switching
- Minimal internal signal wiring
- Three output connectors: XLR balanced, TRS balanced and 1/4" unbalanced
- Two color, bi-phase LED peak indicator
- Internal, universal power supply
- Made in the USA
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.