Either the microphone preamp section, or the M+S matrix can be routed to the converter input directly for use in standard recording applications. Using the additional analog line inputs, the microphone preamplifier and A/D converter sections can be used separately, allowing for external processing to be inserted between the preamp and the converter.
External Wordclock or Digidesign LoopSync synchronization is available utilizing a proprietary dual stage PPL with s-Lock, for extremely low jitter and greater stability. Two independent A/D sensitivity configurations are available from the front panel, allowing the user to easily switch between two calibrated settings, each of which can be configured to one of four provided standard A/D sensitivities.
Grace Design AD Option for m201 Specs
- Low latency analog-to-digital converter capable of up to 24-bit/192kHz operation
- Selectable input source include microphone preamp channels 1 and 2, MS matrix L-R output and external balanced line inputs
- Four output connectors types - AES3 on XLR, AES3-id/S/PDIF on BNC, and TOSLink optical
- External synchronization to Wordclock or Digidesign LoopSync
- Dual stage PLL clock recovery. Wide range low noise VCO based PLL followed by Grace's crystal based s-Lock ultra low jitter PLL
- Two input sensitivities selectable on the front panel, each is independently calibrated
- Twenty-segment peak reading LED meters show 60dB range
- AES3 outputs can be configured for single or dual wire operation
- Four standard sensitivities are supported:
- +18dBu = 0dBFS (14dB headroom), +20dBu = 0dBFS (16dB headroom), +22dBu = 0dBFS (18dB headroom), +24dBu = 0dBFS (20dB headroom)
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.