Output TX is a dual-buffered device designed to go at the very end of your signal chain. With two types of summing and an audio transformer it can handle any situation between your pedal board and 1 or 2 amps.
Output TX features two types of summing: Stereo Sum and Split Sum. To access these two modes, use the internal DIP switch to select which mode is best for you.
- Stereo Sum: The default mode Output ships with. Use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the left and right inputs are merged and the exact same signal is sent to the left and right outputs.
- Split sum: Still use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the right input of Output is ignored and the left input is split to both the left and right outputs.
- Ground Lift: There are times when two amps are being used that an audible hum/buzz can be heard coming out of your amps. When plugged into one amp only, the hum/buzz is not present. This is commonly referred to as a ground loop. This happens when there is more than one path to earth. To safely fix this common problem, a transformer is needed to isolate your second amp and create one path to ground. Push the red ground lift button to isolate your right amp from your left.
- Phase Correction: Another common issue when running two amps is phase cancellation. Some amps are in phase in relation to each other and other amps are not. When amps are out of phase with each other they are cancelling each other out. This is most noticeable in the lower frequencies. Normally this would mean you can’t use those amps together. With the black phase correction button you can now put two amps that were out of phase, back in phase and working together. To access this, turn on the transformer (red button) and flip the phase (black button).
- Use only 9vDC centre negative power!
- Current draw: 50mA.
- 66mm L x 111mm W x 31mm H (including all jacks and push buttons).
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.