The sound character is warm, punchy, sweet and musical. These classic characteristics have been heard on countless recordings through the years and it is a versatile sound that works very well on most sound sources and in most genres. The Golden Age Project EQ-573 has stepped frequency controls that offers a wide selection of frequencies from 33 Hz to 20 kHz. Each section can be switched off individually. There is also a master bypass switch for easy comparisons.
The low and high frequency bands are shelving and the mid frequency band is of the bell type. The control range is +/-15 dB for the two lower bands and +/- 18dB for the high frequency band. The high pass filter is of the inductor type with a slope of 18 dB / octave.
THIS PRODUCT ONLY WORKS WHEN USED IN COMBINATION WITH Golden Age Project Pre-573 500 Series Microphone Preamplifier.
Golden Age Project EQ573 Equalizer Features
- Vintage Style electronics. No integrated circuits in the signal path
- 3-band with a dual inductor based mid frequency band
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Stepped frequency selection
- Control range up to +/- 18 dB
- A wide selection of frequencies from 33 Hz to 20 kHz
- Each section has can be switched off individually
- Master Bypass switch
- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path
- Circuit board star grounding scheme
- Great sound that suits most sound sources and genres
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use
- Designed to be used together with the Golden Age Project PRE-573
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.