The classic Neve 1073 wrote the book on characterful mic preamplification, so in designing their Pre-73 MKIII mic pre, Golden Age aimed high. Given its mild pricetag, it's amazing how well they succeeded. The single-channel Pre-73 MKIII is versatile, with 80dB of gain that lets you easily mic subdued sources with passive ribbons. Cranking the main gain stage imbues your tracks with tasty vintage-style coloration. Also onboard: phantom power, a broad gain-range DI, flexible I/O, switchable impedance, and an LED output level meter, all in a robust half-rack chassis. If you want a characterful pre with punch, AudioBuy.com.au Australia recommends the Golden Age Pre-73 MKIII.
Golden Age Pre-73 MKIII Features
- Vintage-style electronics with Tantalum capacitors
- Simplified Gain control with Mic/Line switch makes all gain levels available for line input
- 80dB of gain easily handles passive ribbon mics on quiet sound sources
- Mic input with switchable 1200/300 ohm impedance on the
- Switchable phantom power and absolute phase
- High-impedance instrument input for connecting sound modules, electric guitar or bass
- Sound-shaping high pass filter and two position high-frequency boost
- Simple-but-effective 4-step LED output level meter
- Overload the main gain stage and adjust output level control for more character
- Combo XLR/TRS input jacks and separate output XLR and TRS jacks
- Includes external power supply
Classic mic pre performance for studios of every size!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.