The New Studio-standard Les Paul
Grab the iconic Gibson Les Paul Studio solidbody electric guitar for thick, snarling tone and fire-breathing output. The Les Paul Studio gives you genuine LP sound and looks in an affordable US-made guitar. Two fearsome humbuckers with attitude team up with a carved maple top to give you that fat, syrupy roar and sustain for weeks. Or switch into coil-tap mode to explore new tonal ground. A weight-relieved mahogany body saves your back during long gigs, and the '60s Slim Taper neck feels just right. From Jimmy Page to Slash, generations of guitarists have relied on the Les Paul to deliver their musical message - deliver yours with the Gibson Les Paul Studio solidbody electric guitar.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maximum sustain from mahogany body and maple top
- '60s Slim Taper neck profile for smooth playability
- Pickups deliver true Les Paul sound - and then some
- PLEK'd for precision playability
The Les Paul recipe for sustain - mahogany body with maple top
Gibson's Les Paul Studio gives you the robust sustain you need for hot liquid solos and massive power chords. What's Gibson's secret? A major part of the Les Paul's tonewood recipe is the fusion of a maple top on a mahogany body. This combination is largely responsible for the legendary Les Paul sound - as well the LP's reputation for being rather heavy. But fear not! Modern weight relief has been scientifically applied to the Les Paul Studio - giving you all the sustain, without the pain. Now you can play marathon gigs without next-day visits to the chiropractor. The Gibson Les Paul Studio - it's what rock dreams are made of.
'60s Slim Taper neck profile for smooth playability
The Gibson Les Paul Studio sports a comfortable, fast-action neck with a '60s Slim Taper profile. Early Les Paul guitars had huge "tree-trunk" necks, but beginning in 1959, the company began slimming the neck down to a more comfortable size. By 1960, this evolved into a design Gibson called the Slim Taper neck. Varying in thickness only about a tenth of an inch from the first fret out to the twelfth and maintaining a precisely controlled width-to-thickness ratio, the Slim Taper neck promoted playing speed while reducing player fatigue. Many guitarists consider Gibson's Slim Taper neck the most playable Les Paul neck ever made. Whether you're chording down low or riffing up high, the Les Paul Studio's neck - with its slick rosewood fingerboard and classic trapezoid inlays - always feels just right.
Pickups deliver true Les Paul sound - and then some
The Les Paul Studio features 490R (rhythm) and 498T (treble) pickups. These "Modern Classic" pickups feature tonal characteristics similar to the '57 Classic, but deliver a slight increase in the upper mids, for a more contemporary humbucking sound. But there's more! The volume knobs feature a push-pull configuration that allows you to choose between classic humbucking tones and snappy single-coil sounds. Take it from the AudioBuy crew - this Les Paul has the classic sounds you want and expect from a Gibson.
PLEK'd for precision playability
This Gibson Les Paul Studio 2016 T feels fast and precise, thanks in large part to PLEK processing. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you're likely to own. Each note rings loud and clear, and the fret edges feel smooth as silk.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Solidbody Electric Guitar Features
- Affordable USA-made Les Paul with weight-relieved body and flexible electronics
- Classic mahogany body and maple top deliver singing sustain
- Modern weight relief lightens the load without sacrificing tone
- '60s Slim Taper neck is made for playing without fatigue
- 490R and 498T pickups kick out smoky humbucker tones
- Push-pull controls allow coil tapping for single-coil spank
Take your tone to new heights with the Gibson Les Paul Studio!
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Carved maple top
- Body Finish Thin high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color Pelham Blue
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Slim taper profile
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Acrylic trapezoid
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.695"
- Nut Material TekToid graphite
- Bridge/Tailpiece Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners Grover traditional green key tuners
- Neck Pickup 490R alnico 2 humbucker
- Bridge Pickup 498T alnico 5 humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume (push-pull coil tap), 2 x tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Strings Cleartone 0.009-0.046
- Case Included Traditional hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number LPSTUPBCH1
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.