Heavy Metal players are drawn to the Flying V, and the 2016 Flying V Pro T has everything, including renowned tone, to make it a bestseller. Its solid mahogany body is sprayed with a nitrocellulose finish that lets each sonic wave vibrate fully. The unique body design results in unmatched neck access to the upper register.
Gibson’s popular SlimTaper neck profile answers your need for speed and makes shredding easier and faster. A thicker one-piece rosewood fretboard adds warmth and sustain. The addition of a self-lubricating Graph Tech nut also helps with sustain while returning strings to pitch no matter how far you bend them. Electronics feature a hot 496 Rhythm and a 500 Treble humbucker with powerful ceramic magnets that deliver smoking tone for your most demanding rock requirements.
The 2016 Flying V Pro T has a tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece and comes complete with snug-fitting gig bag. Join the roster of pro metal players who know what it takes to get the job done.
Gibson 2016 Flying V Pro T Electric Guitar Key features
- It was modern then, it's modern now - and retains that rich, distinctive tone
- Right out of the case, this handcrafted, American-made guitar is ready for immediate action
- Gibson's classic string anchors provide rock solid sustain and accurate intonation
- The powerful ceramic magnets help rule the stage with scorching leads and crunching rhythm tones
- The hand-sprayed, high-gloss finish keeps your guitar's look, feel and sound at its best
- Minimalist dot fingerboard inlays provide subtle elegance while maintaining tradition
- The profile with a need for speed takes shredding to extremes
- Traditional tone, solid playing feel, and massive sustain
- Wrap your hand around the traditional Flying V playing feel
- Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch after bending - without string stick
Gibson 2016 Flying V Pro T Electric Guitar Features
- Body: Solid mahogany in the iconic Flying-V style
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with stopbar tailpiece
- Pickups: Hot 496R and 500T humbuckers
- Finish: Genuine nitrocellulose lacquer
- Inlays: Elegant acrylic dots
- Neck: Slim Taper profile
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Neck width: Historic original 1-11/16" neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
Get the Gibson you've been waiting for.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.