The Gibson ES-339 Studio delivers impressive value with '57 Classic and Super '57 humbucking pickups, traditional control setup, rolled fingerboard edge for a delightful playing feel, and more.
Gibson 2016 ES-339 Studio Electric Guitar Features
- Upgraded to Traditional Gibson 4 knob Volume and Tone setup
- ABR-1 Bridge
- F-Hole emblem engraved truss rod cover
- Black Corian Nut
- Grover Nickel Rotomatic tuners
- Rolled neck binding for a more comfortable feel
- ‘57 Classic & Super ’57 pickups calibrated for each position for balanced output & brighter sound
- Neck pickup capacitor changed from .022mF to .016mF (less treble cut than previous capacitor resulting in a tone with a singing quality)
- Hardshell Case Included
Gibson 2016 ES-339 Studio Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: 3-Ply Plain Maple
- Top Binding: Black
- Back Wood: 3-Ply Plain Maple
- Back Binding: Black
- Carve: ES (Semi-Hollow)
- Neck Wood: 1 Piece Maple
- Truss Rod: Modern
- Neck Profile: Soft 'C' profile
- Thickness at Fret 1: 20.45 mm / .805"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 22.48 mm / .885"
- Peg Head: SP-1
- Peg Head Inlay: None
- Peg Head Binding: None
- Peg Head Logo: Gold "Gibson" decal
- Nut: Black Corian
- Nut Width: 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Fingerboard Wood: 1 Piece Torrified Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12”
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 4.2863 cm / 1.6875" @ nut, 5.2375 cm / 2.062" @ end of board
- Scale Length: 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Fingerboard Binding: Black
- Side Dots (Color): White
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: '57 Classic, Super '57 Classic
- Tuning Keys: Grover Rotomatic
- Tuning Ratio: 14:01
- Bridge: ABR-1 style
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Output Jack: 1/4" mono
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and white bell with engraved F-Hole
- Knobs: Black Top Hat
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.