Mahogany and Maple Tonewoods Keeping things nice and classic are your Les Paul's maple top and mahogany body. As always, mahogany is such a great wood for a full-bodied dark tone with plenty of resonance. The lower and mid frequencies of your playing will really come through with every single note. Maple adds a pleasant snappiness to your tone with a slightly rounded higher end. These woods are a popular pairing for Les Paul electric guitars, and once you fire this baby up, you'll know why.
Improved Slim Taper Neck The mahogany neck on your Les Paul Classic has been redesigned in an improved slim taper profile that's extremely welcoming to your hand. Mahogany wood will keep your notes going in lasting sustain and provide a smooth transfer of sound over to your axe's body. The rosewood fingerboard on this baby is slightly wider, which gives you a little bit more playing room for farther bends and wider vibratos. The fretboard is also sanded more for a smoother buttery feel.
Secure and Adjustable Tune-o-Matic Bridge Holding your game down with assurance is your shiny nickel Tune-o-Matic bridge and titanium saddles. Each string on your Les Paul will ring out longer and maintain intonation for greater periods of playing, and this baby can also be adjusted more easily to your personal preference.
G FORCE Automatic Tuning System If you've ever had a chance to play with Gibson's Min-ETune system, then you'll love what your 2015 Les Paul Classic's G FORCE automatic tuning system has to offer. Aside from being able to tune all six strings in a single strum, you can also apply alternate tunings as well. If you have an external source that might not be quite in tune, like an old piano, then you can tune each note to that source. This system is reliable and extremely fast, so once you've set up the guitar and calibrated the tuner, you'll never have to worry about tuning on stage taking up time from your set.
Zebra Coil '61 Tribute Humbucker Pairing Capturing the full-bodied tone of your 2015 Les Paul Classic is your pair of Zebra Coil '61 Tribute humbuckers. Both of these baddies will dish out decibel after decibel of awesome vintage tone. Alnico V magnets make for a hot '60s sonic contour that gets more addicting with every note. Fire these humbuckers up and get yourself ready for some serious classic Gibson tone.
Be the Master of Your Sound This axe puts you in the tonal pilot seat with enough tools at your fingertips to provide a wide spectrum of sonic possibilities. A 15 dB switch allows you to boost your signal for solos or whenever you need a little extra kick, and a coil-splitting toggle switch allows you to seamlessly switch on over to a hot and bright single-coil sound. You won't find yourself short on sonic opportunities with the mad set of modern controls this awesome axe has to offer.
Gibson 2015 Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar Features
- Figured maple topped mahogany body in Les Paul shape
- Redesigned mahogany slim taper neck
- Wider neck and fingerboard
- Thicker and smoother sanded rosewood fretboard
- Three point setup for 22 frets of tight action and improved intonation
- Zero fret adjustable nut
- Sleek Pearl inlays
- Commemorative Les Paul 100th birthday signature
- Attractive Les Paul hologram
- Pair of Zebra Coil '61 Tribute humbuckers
- Coil-splitting toggle switch
- Turbo boost switch for an extra 15 dB of output
- Easily removable pickguard
- Improved and easily adjustable Tune-o-Matic bridge with titanium saddles
- G-Force automatic tuning system
- Gibson's 4 Cs plan -- careful attention to weight, top contour, grain purity, and grain depth
- New and improved hardshell case included
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
When do I pay?
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
How do I check for stock levels?
Do we ship products internationally?
What is the process after I checkout?
What are our hours of operation?
When will my order be delivered?
Can you price match with another retailer?
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Do we sell used or second hand products?
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?