The Gibson ES-339 2015 gives you the look and tone of classic Gibson semi-hollow body guitars. Combining the vocal-like tonal qualities of a semi-hollow body with the bite and sustain of a solidbody, the ES-339 provides the sound that guitarist are seeking. This instrument is perfect for players looking for that great semi-hollow body tone in a package the size of a solid body.
Gibson 2015 ES-339 Electric Guitar (with Case) Features
- 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple Body and Back
- Semi-Hollow body contour
- F-Hole emblem engraved truss rod cover
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups
- Capacitor Changes
- Body Top: Maple/Poplar/Maple 3-ply
- Back Wood: Maple/Poplar/Maple 3-ply
- Weight: 4.645 lbs/ 2.1069 kg
- Body Contour: ES Semi-Hollow
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Historic
- Fret Thickness: At first fret 21.082mm/ .830"/ At twelfth 22.987mm/ .905"
- Nut Style: White
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"/62.865 mm
- Inlays: Block Pearloid
- Head Inlay: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2
- Tuning Keys: Milk Bottle Grover Rotomatic
- Bridge Style: Tone Pro AVR-2
- Bridge Material: Die Cast Alloy
- Tailpiece: Locking Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hat with Silver Inserts
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.