Totally authentic early '60s construction and playing feel, with great PAF-style MHS pickups, rolled fingerboard binding, accurate finish colors, and great block-neck looks.
Gibson 1963 ES-335 TD Electric Guitar (with Case) Features
- Improved neck adjustability and tension resilience
- Historic truss rod: Superior Adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer
- Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player's hand
- Vintage style "No Logo" potentiometers: Period-correct looks double up on sonic clarity
- 45 degree bevel on all plastics: Historically accurate
- Quartered Adirondack Spruce braces: One step closer to vintage ES tonality
- Lightweight centerblocks: 2.5 lbs. 3.2 lbs
- Top Wood: 3-Ply Vintage Plain Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top Binding: Tan
- Back Wood: 3-Ply Vintage Plain Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Back Binding: Tan
- Rim Wood: 3-Ply Vintage Plain Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Weight Relief: Lightweight centerblock
- Body Contour Carve: ES (Semi-Hollow with slim taper cutaways)
- Neck Wood: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Historic
- Neck Thickness at Fret 1: 20.32 mm / .800"
- Neck Thickness at Fret 12: 25.40 mm / 1.000"
- Peg Head Type: SP-1
- Peg Head Inlay: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Peg Head Logo: Mother of Pearl "Gibson"
- Headstock Angle: 17 degrees
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 4.3358 cm / 1.707"
- Fingerboard Wood: 1 Piece Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12"
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 4.318 cm / 1.700" @ nut, 5.6718 cm / 2.233" @ end of board
- Scale Length: 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Fingerboard Binding: Tan
- Side Dots (Color): Tortoiseshell
- Fingerboard Inlays: Period Correct Celluloid Block
- Material: Period Correct Celluloid
- Surface Texture: Smooth/ Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer Finished in V.O.S.
- Electronics: MHS Humbucker
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Double Ring Tulip Button
- Bridge: No Wire ABR
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Stop Bar
- Output Jack: 1/4" jack
- Strap Buttons: V.O.S. Aluminum
- Truss Rod Cover: Vintage (V.O.S.)
- Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Silver Inserts (V.O.S.)
- Accessories: Period Correct Hard Shell Case, Gibson Memphis COA
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.