Here's a great way to put together a full jazz or big band ensemble - without a big band budget! AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll dig Gary Garritan's Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection, thanks to its 50-plus instruments, its amazing ARIA instrument engine, and its ease of use. You get multiple saxophones, trumpets, trombones, keyboards, wind instruments, guitars, basses, and even drum kits and percussion instruments. The Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection even includes ensemble presets that let you easily assemble great-sounding groups! Add onboard reverb and stereo effects for an even bigger-sounding experience. Best of all, this astounding collection is surprisingly affordable.
Gary Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection Software Instrument Features
- More than 50 individual instruments
- Amazingly realistic sounds
- ARIA instrument engine
- Ensemble presets
- High-quality reverb and Stereo Stage effects
- MIDI playback and recording features
- Sopranino saxophone, mezzo-soprano saxophone, 3 soprano saxophones, (2 straight, 1 curved), 3 alto saxophones, C-melody saxophone, 3 tenor saxophones, baritone saxophone, bass saxophone, contrabass saxophone, subcontrabass saxophone, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 6 trumpets (with mutes):
- 5 Bb trumpets (all with extended range, one with extreme range), open, straight mute, cup mute, harmon mute, bucket mute, flugelhorn, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 5 trombones (with mutes):
- 4 tenor trombones, bass trombone, open, straight mute, cup mute, harmon mute, bucket mute, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 6 additional winds:
- Piccolo, alto flute, C flute, Bb clarinet, bass clarinet, tuba, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 3 keyboards:
- Steinway B grand piano, vintage electric piano, jazz accordion, rock organ
- 3 guitars:
- 2 electric guitars, acoustic guitar
- 6 basses:
- 2 upright acoustic basses, 2 fretless electric basses, 2 fretted electric basses
- 3 drum kits:
- Classic stick kits, fusion stick kit, plus separate instruments (kick, snare, toms, hi-hat, cymbals), brush kit (with controllable stirs) plus separate instruments
- Vibraphone (hard and soft mallets), Latin percussion, bongos, congas, timbales, wood blocks, bells, whistles, and more
Gary Garritan's Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection puts more than 50 amazing instruments at your command!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.