The Sonic Shroom expands on the best tones of its predecessor...the AB-Synth!
The Sonic Shroom is a harmonic-blasting, liquidy, layered fuzz--with controls that take you from smooth and
searing to splattery! From there, add a mind-altering second mode with wild oscillation, whale calls, blips, self-
arpeggiation, more synth tones, and fat octave down! As wild as the oscillation can be, it's also musical...plus, you
can play over it: the oscillation only kicks in when you're not playing, letting you sustain long notes until it devolves
into feedback and blips...or letting little chirps and squeals jump in between the notes of your solos. The Sonic
Shroom is a trip you need to take!
· Right Footswitch: On/Off.
· Left Footswitch: Activates Trip Mode for oscillation.
· Trip/Voice knob:
· In Fuzz mode, this knob adjusts VOICE...from full and thick to the left, to tighter and crunchier to the right!
· In Trip mode, knob-left gives you lower pitched oscillation, and droning cackles. To the right, you'll get higher-
pitched blips and squeals. (Dial in blips as you blips as you roll back the Fuzz knob).
· Fuzz knob: Increases gain and overdrive. From high-gain to higher, increasing focus and sizzle! The last tiny turn
of this knob compresses the fuzz for a splattier, over-fuzzed sound.
· Oscillation knob: This is your main oscillation control, which is activated when you turn on Trip mode. It adjusts
the oscillation being feed through the circuit, altering intensity and character of the oscillation.
Trip Mode (both footswitches on):
· All knobs affect oscillation in this mode.
· First-time users, start with your guitar’s Vol and Tone turned all the way up!
· For weird synth bass tones: Roll back on your guitar's Vol knob!
· For blips: Turn Voice knob toward the right...start with Fuzz knob turned full right, then start backing it left.
· Trip Mode requires passive pickups. Also, no buffered-bypass pedals in front of it.
|• Hand-wired in the USA.
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 3.7")
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.