Dual trem with discrete ins and outs.
The Supa-Trem has been an extremely successful pedal over the last 15 years, partly due to the tone of the circuit, which has a very good sounding JFET amplifier at its heart. Another key ingredient has been the Fulltone Opto-1 . They have the optimal resistance range, as well as the correct rise and fall times for all speeds required for a great Tremolo design.
Fulltone has taken two completely separate Supa-Trem circuits and joined them together. Two identical circuits in true stereo with two ins and two outs! The obvious question then becomes "Can you get true stereo from mono in?"
And the answer is yes! And both amps are still live when the ST-2 is turned off with no tone loss due to its hi-quality JFET buffered outputs. The ST-2 is the IDEAL device to place at the end of your chain. Run cables as long as you want, use it as your amp splitter.
- Each channel has an N.O S. Fairchild 2N5484 JFET as the very first thing your guitar hits.
- Tap Tempo, with speeds so slow that it takes 6+ seconds to pan between the outputs, or speeds in excess of 200bpm.
- "Phase Correlation" knob so that you can throw the outputs any degree in or out of phase with each other.
- External volume control with 15db of available boost.
- 3-way Waveform switch.
- Proprietary "Warble" waveform that's not on any other tremolo.
- 100% handmade in California.
Order today for an auto pan miracle and a tremolo that will move you.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.