With its high-resolution 2.36million dot OLED display, and the world's highest magnification ratio of 0.77x*, the FUJIFILM X-T1's Real Time Viewfinder allows a true connection to your subject and a purely immersive shooting experience. The viewfinder achieves a wide angle of view of 31°, and with the display's lag time of just 0.005 sec — less that a tenth of conventional cameras — you'll immediately see any changes to your composition, keeping you in touch with whatever you're shooting.
"FULL" mode takes full advantage of the high magnification ratio of the FUJIFILM X-T1's viewfinder to give an unrivalled view of the scene. "NORMAL" provides an optimum view, including shooting settings and "DUAL" is specially designed for manual focusing with a clever split view.
In the "NORMAL" and "FULL" modes, the view automatically rotates for a vertical orientation when the camera is held vertically.
The FUJIFILM X-T1's large APS-C-sized 16M X-Trans CMOS II sensor features an original color filter array that minimizes moire and color aberrations, and also includes embedded phase detection pixels. The result is image quality that rivals a full-frame sensor.
Over decades of film manufacture Fujifilm has perfected the skill of color reproduction and it lives on in the FUJIFILM X-T1. Pleasing skin tones, natural blues and greens, and the ability to perfectly record the diversity of white balance conditions throughout the day are all taken in the camera's stride, and it also boasts a wide dynamic range for better reproduction of detail.
The weather resistant structure is sealed in approximately 80 places and is both dust and water resistant. Additionally it is designed to cope in temperatures as low as -10°C allowing field photography without the typical worries about the weather, season or general shooting environment.
The FUJIFILM X-T1 brings you back to the very essence of photography — the control of light — and it comes via the manual shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO sensitivity and metering dials. Including the drive dial, all five dials are intuitively arranged on the camera's top-plate and the use of double-deck dials both simplifies operation and streamlines the elegant design.
FUJIFILM X-T1 XT1 Body + Fujinon XF 18-55 mm f/2.8-4 R Camera Lens Kit Highlights
- "Multi Mode Viewfinder" The world's highest* viewfinder magnification ratio of 0.77x The world's fastest** display with a lag-time of just 0.005 sec.
- The viewfinder's newly designed Graphic User Interface provides a fresh shooting experience with clear details and a comfortable at-a-glance view of your settings.
- Manual Focusing
- Focus Peak Highlight For pinpoint manual focusing
- Maximizing the power of APS-C-sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Lens Modulation Optimizer technology brings out the full potential of the XF lens.
- Intelligent Hybrid Auto Focus
- A remarkable leap in high sensitivity — maximum ISO of 51,200
- EXR Processor II — Double the processing speed of the previous generation.
- The World's first compatibility with UHS-II format SD memory cards*5
- Time-lapse photography - Interval timer function
- 80 years of photo film research adds up to color reproduction that's second to none.
- Film Simulation — adding impact and depth to photos.
- Wide selection of Auto Bracketing functions
- Weather Resistant - dust-resistant, water-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation.
- Each engraved marking on the dials reminds you of the essential appeal of using a precision photographic tool.
- Designed for perfect balance with the entire XF lens range.
- Ready for every scene and purpose, FUJIFILM X-T1 has the complete lineup of accessories.
- Each different lens opens a door to new possibilities.
- X Mount Lens - the product of integrated lens & sensor development with original digital technology. Every new addition to the expanding line-up is a gem of optical excellence.
- Focus with a Touch with the new smart application - FUJIFILM Camera Remote.
- Share every moment via email and SNS with easy wireless transfer to your smartphone.
- Enjoy easier file management with the Image File Name Editor
- In-camera RAW Converter
- High Performance LCD Monitor
- Face Detection function
- Flash Photography
- Advanced Filters let you capture the moment in a unique work of art.
- Motion Panorama
- Superimpose one image on another for creative effects with Multiple Exposure
- Capture every detail with the clarity of Full HD Movie mode
FUJIFILM X-T1 XT1 Body + Fujinon XF 18-55 mm f/2.8-4 R Camera Lens Kit In The Box
- Fujifilm X-T1 Camera Body Black
- XF18-55 mm F2.8-4R Lens
- Shoe-mounted flash unit EF-X8
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- NP-W126 Li-Ion Battery Pack
- BC-W126 Battery Charger
- Protective Cover + Clip Attaching Tools
- Shoulder Strap
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.