The F600A Compressor is a high performance tool for professional recording and mastering engineers. The F600A features a fully externally and internally balanced signal path with much lower distortion than conventional compressors. It comprises of a analog gain control circuit and a digital side-chain based on two DSPs. This technology can achieve more than 20 dB of gain reduction while maintaining very low distortion. Up to ten units can be linked together to form a true multi-channel compressor. The engineer can easily change the compression characteristics by tuning threshold level, attack and release times as well as selecting RMS or PEAK signal inputs to the side-chain. An additional tunable high pass filter preserves low frequencies. Since this high pass filter can be tuned up to 4 kHz, the F600A can be used as De-Esser, or on a lathe, as a cutting speed limiter. The extreme low output impedance with its high current design allows even the most difficult and complex loads to be driven without sonic impact.
Fredenstein F600A Compressor Specs
- Reference Level : 0 db = +4 dBu (American Studio Standard)
- Make-up Gain : 0 to +15.5 dB
- Threshold : -24 dB to +7db (-20 dBu - +11 dBu)
- Attack Time Range : 1 ms/dB to 31 ms/dB
- Release Time Range : 2 ms/dB to 129 ms/dB
- Compressions Ratio : 1:2 to 1:100
- High Pass Filter : flat to 4000 Hz
- Frequency Response : 20Hz – 20,000Hz, +/- 0.2dB
- Distortion : < 0.01%
- S/N Ratio : > 90dB at 0dB gain
- Input Impedance : > 10KOhm
- Max. Input Level : + 24 dBu
- Output Impedance : 20 Ohm
- Max. Output Current : +/- 200 mA
- Max. Output Level : + 26 dBu
- Power Consumption : +/- 16V, +/- 200mA
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.