Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 Features
- Four Award-Winning Focusrite Preamps: At the heart of Saffire PRO 26 lie four award-winning Focusrite preamps, making it the best-sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp heritage spans more than 25 years.
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz conversion and pristine analog audio: Precision A-D / D-A conversion with JetPLL jitter reduction technology; pristine digital and analog audio quality and reliable synchronisation.
- Multiple Connectivity Options - FireWire or Thunderbolt: Like all of the Saffire range of interfaces, Saffire PRO 26 will connect to both FireWire and Thunderbolt ports. Saffire PRO 26 connects seamlessly to a Thunderbolt port via a FireWire to Thunderbolt adaptor (not included) or directly to a FireWire 800 port with the provided cable.
- Keep your USB Buses Free: If you are connecting multiple USB devices to your computer such as external hard drives, mouses and keyboards then streaming audio over a separate FireWire or Thunderbolt port will allow you to keep your USB ports free and reduce the possibility of interference with other devices.
- Comprehensive I/O -- 18 inputs and 8 outputs: A host of I/O options is provided, including four mic/line pres, two of which have high-impedance instrument capability and 8dB pads, plus two additional TRS inputs; two independently-controlled headphone outputs, six TRS line outputs and a 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- Expand your interface with up to eight extra analog inputs: ADAT optical input allows extensive input expansion of your interface -- expand Saffire PRO 26 with up to eight additional preamps or line inputs. Pair Saffire PRO 26 with Focusrite's OctoPre MkII 8 channel preamp and instantly transform your interface into a 12 preamp unit.
- Firewire Bus-powered: Connect directly to your Firewire port for bus power, extremely useful for live or mobile recording applications.
- Dual headphone outputs -- multiple monitor mixes: Give multiple artists independent, fully customised monitor mixes -- two with independent headphone sockets and front-panel level controls
- 5-Segment LED metering: Use the six front-panel LED meters to accurately monitor input levels when recording
- Solid build quality in a portable chassis: The Saffire PRO 26 can sit neatly on your desktop, or will easily fit into a bag for mobile recording or live performance usage
- Comprehensive Software Bundle: Included is a free DAW in the form of Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite's professional Midnight and Scarlett plug-in suites, Novation BassStation virtual synthesiser and 1 GB of Loopmasters sample content.
Twenty-five years of mic preamp excellence form the foundation of the Saffire PRO 26 interface. The four preamps, along with the very latest in mix control software and interfacing technology, combine to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
At the heart of Saffire PRO 26 lie four award-winning Focusrite preamps. These allow unparalleled recording flexibility and ensure low noise and distortion with plenty of headroom to capture the full dynamic range of even the loudest drumkit or guitar amp. Precision digital conversion and JetPLL jitter-elimination technology maintain pristine audio quality in both analog and digital domains.
Inputs 1 and 2 are available both as mic-level rear-panel XLRs and as front-panel TRS (1/4 inch) sockets at line or instrument levels, and include 8dB pads. Inputs 3 and 4 appear on the rear panel as combo XLR (mic)/TRS (line) sockets. There are two additional rear-panel TRS line inputs, making a total of six analog inputs, for which 5-segment LED metering is provided.
The PRO 26 includes S/PDIF I/O, and an optical digital input that can be configured either as S/PDIF or as ADAT format, the latter allowing expansion of the interface with, for example, Focusrite's OctoPre MkII, for a total of 14 analog inputs. Saffire PRO 26 also features two virtual Loopback inputs, for routing digital audio between software applications -- ideal for capturing online audio.
On the output side, dual headphone outputs, six line outputs on TRS jacks, and S/PDIF coax are provided. Main monitor controls, including volume, dim and mute, are included on the front panel.
Saffire MixControl, the ultra-low-latency 26 x 8 DSP mixer/router software provided with Saffire PRO 26, sets a new standard for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click setup solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.