With Saffire Pro 24, sonic integrity reigns supreme. The two Focusrite preamps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL(TM) jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains.
Alongside the two Focusrite preamps are a host of I/O options; two additional analogue inputs, six analogue outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface with, for example, Focusrite's OctoPre), stereo S/PDIF I/O and 2 virtual 'loopback' inputs for routing digital audio between software applications -- ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input offers detailed viewing of levels.
Saffire Mix Control, the zero-latency 18 x 8 DSP Mixer/Router software provided with Saffire Pro 24, sets a standard at this price point for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
Saffire Pro 24 also comes with all the additional tools needed to start making music straight away. These include the Focusrite Plug-in Suite, providing a significant upgrade from your standard sequencer effects. The suite includes Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
Focusrite's established Xcite+ bundle is also included. The bundle features Ableton Live Lite (for all your production, performance and compositional needs), Novation's Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters and 'Mike the Drummer'.
Focusrite's Saffire Pro 24 is designed to capture every subtle nuance of your recordings, dropped seamlessly and effortlessly into the digital domain, leaving you free to enjoy the freedom of a creative modern music making experience.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 FireWire Audio Interface Features
- Two High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Preamps: The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation of this interface, with two award-winning Focusrite preamps.
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire Interface: Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL(TM) jitter elimination technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization are guaranteed.
- Total I/O Count of 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs: A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique loop-back facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire Mix Control.
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency DSP Mixer/Router: Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions; Saffire Mix Control provides an 18 x 8 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Xcite+ Software Bundle: Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synth and Ableton Live 7 Lite, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite:Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins
- Front panel 5-LED metering: LED metering for each of the analogue inputs offers detailed viewing of levels direct from the front face.
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus: Providing a fully customized monitor mix, with tactile level control available on the front panel.
The Focusrite Mic Preamp Focusrite has, over the past two decades, built a reputation as the market leader for high quality recording equipment, with its mic pre technology as the cornerstone of that enviable reputation. The original mic pre, as featured in the early Focusrite Forte console, used rotary switched gain controls and high quality audio transformers. This mic pre is still used by many of the industry's greatest producers and is the sound of countless hit records. Today, Focusrite designs equipment for a far greater audience, from professionals to amateur enthusiasts, all with varying budgets. As with the Red and ISA ranges, the mic pre technology found in the Platinum and Saffire ranges is designed to the highest possible standards. They uphold the same wide bandwidth philosophy featured in the original Forte console, back in 1989. All Focusrite mic pres feature custom components which have undergone an intense testing and qualification process. With the facts and figures in, Focusrite designs then have to pass the essential listening stage. Any design can measure well on the test bench but only a great design can be qualified in the studio. The FET-based design in the Saffire range is no exception and ensures the same low noise and distortion performance as earlier transformer-based designs. It delivers clarity without coloration and exhibits the signature transparency for which Focusrite have become famous.
Xcite+ Samples and Software Bundle Xcite+ comes on a DVD-ROM filled to the brim with royalty-free loops and samples alongside some powerful applications ideal for getting the user started, or to expand the experienced user's creative toolbox. Ableton Live Lite 7 forms the foundation of this collection, providing the ideal platform to create, produce and perform. Novation's classic bass synth, 'Bass Station' enables you to create bass and 303-styled patches. Alongside these comes 'Mike the Drummer'; a collection of 572 inspiring and original live drum loops ranging from 79 to 191 BPM, with loop lengths ranging from 1 beat to 4 bars, as well as extended freestyle solo sections. Individual drum hits and REX files are also available.These drum loops are however, just the beginning. An entire gigabyte of royalty-free samples, exclusively compiled by LoopMasters, provide a selection of loops and samples large enough to satisfy the appetite of even the most demanding artist. The Xcite+ Pack bundle is Windows XP, 32 bit Vista, Mac OS X and Intel Mac compatible.
All of Focusrite's FireWire interfaces are fully compatible with Thunderbolt using a simple FireWire to Thunderbolt adapter. Focusrite fully supports the use of Thunderbolt with their FireWire interfaces.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.