Twenty-five years of mic pre excellence form the foundation of this interface, with two award-winning Focusrite preamps. Combined with a host of additional I/O options, the Saffire PRO 14 helps you get the tracks you want without having to constantly re-patch your studio.
Alongside the two high quality mic preamps, two additional analogue inputs, four analogue outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI open the door to true multitrack recording. Two Hi-Z instrument inputs let you plug straight in without the need to buy additional DI boxes, and two virtual 'loopback' inputs are also available for routing digital audio between software applications -- ideal for capturing online audio.
Included with the PRO 14 is Saffire MixControl, an 18 x 6 DSP mixer. Offering a level of flexibility that is unparalleled at this price point, the MixControl software enables you to create six separate mixes without latency. Route any combination of input signals and sequencer outputs to any of Saffire PRO 14's outputs. Intuitive one-click configurations help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
With Saffire PRO 14, sonic integrity is never compromised. The two Focusrite preamps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensure pristine quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains. Combined FireWire interfacing technology, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability, the Saffire PRO 14 is the heart of the modern home studio.
Focusrite Saffire PRO 14 Features
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire interface
- Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Professional conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology, guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization.
- Total I/O count of 8 inputs and 6 outputs, including a unique Loopback facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- Saffire MixControl ultra-low-latency 18 x 6 DSP mixer with excellent routing flexibility, intuitive one-click configurations, and lower than 1.4 ms latency (less than the time it takes sound to travel two feet through air!)
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite: Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Xcite+ Software Bundle featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft synth and Ableton Live Lite 8, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs: No need for a separate DI. The first two channels feature high-gain instrument inputs.
- Bus-powered for a tidy mobile recording rig: Saffire PRO 14 can be powered via FireWire, or via its own power supply.
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus for a fully customized monitor mix, with tactile level control available on the front panel.
- Tactile Monitor front panel volume dial provides immediate control over the main stereo outputs.
- Switchable phantom power across both mic pre inputs, globally switchable direct from the front fascia.
- Software PFL allows the mix engineer to easily monitor a single mixer channel or complete mix.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.