Focusrite ISA 828 Microphone Preamp at a Glance
- A remarkable, affordable preamp
- Line inputs, easy DAW integration
- Variable impedance
The ISA828 features eight original ISA transformer-based pre amps in a single robust 2U chassis, and offers the Focusrite signature sound at the lowest cost per channel to date. The eight ISA series transformer-based microphone preamps feature exactly the same vintage microphone preamplifier design as the original ISA110 module from Focusrite's critically acclaimed Forte console (including the original Lundahl L1538 transformer).
Line inputs, easy DAW integration
The pre-amps are complemented by eight line inputs, four instrument inputs. Thanks to its convenient 25 pin D-Type connectors, the ISA828 also integrates quickly and seamlessly with ProTools HD, as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks.
The microphone input stage includes a variable impedance circuit, allowing the user to switch between four carefully selected input impedance settings. The original ISA110 setting is supplemented by three further impedance settings to perfectly match/creatively mismatch the pre amp with any microphone collection. The four front panel instrument inputs also feature high and low impedance options to provide a comprehensive and accessible DI solution. Insert switches are also featured on every channel, should the need arise to place extra processing between the pre amp and converter. Vintage design highpass filters are also provided on every channel.
Focusrite ISA828 Microphone Preamp Features
- Eight original Focusrite ISA transformer-based pre amps in a single 2U space
- Works seamlessly with ProTools, as well as other hard disc recorders and mixing consoles
- Switchable input impedance (four settings per channel) provides a range of response flavors.
- Eight line inputs with four front panel instrument inputs featuring high impedance options
- Switchable Insert points on every channel
- Vintage design highpass filters on every channel eliminate unwanted low frequencies without effecting the rest of the audio signal
- Six LED Input meters on all eight channels provide clear input metering independent of the DAW
- Sturdy 2U chassis
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.