The monitor features XLR and RCA input connectors, making it easy to connect to a variety of sound systems and devices. It also offers a variety of volume, sensitivity, parametric EQ, high-pass filter, and shelving controls, allowing you to customize the speaker's acoustic response to match your environment. A unique base plate decouples the monitor from your table to minimize vibrations and reflections. It is also magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic devices.
Focal CMS 65 Active 2-Way Studio Monitor
- Compact size, ideal for small studios or for use as a secondary monitor in larger studios
- Reinforced and damped die-cast aluminum cabinet with black powder coat finish
- 6.5" Polyglass woofer and an aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter provide realistic audio with a wide frequency response
- Each speaker is powered by its own Class-AB amplifier for a total of 160W to provide a strong, distortion-free performance
- Slotted bass port on the front of the cabinet helps to extend low frequency response
- XLR and RCA input connectors make it easy to connect to a variety of sound systems and devices
- Volume, sensitivity, parametric EQ, high-pass filter, and shelving controls allow you to customize the speaker's acoustic response to match your environment
- Unique base plate decouples the monitor from your table to minimize vibrations and reflections
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic devices
- Accepts 100-230VAC power for international use
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.