A Smart Way to Clean Up Your Mixes
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer if you have questions.
The Flux:: Pure Expander v3 plug-in lets you remove unwanted reverb or noise in your audio signals, with amazingly natural-sounding results. Recording engineers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia quickly recognized it as a useful tool for reducing recorded bleed between microphones. You'll be able to tighten up the sound of any mix, reducing the low-level sonic clutter than can quickly blur your mixes. You have an incredible amount of control over how it responds to the incoming audio signal, making the Flux:: Pure Expander v3 plug-in one of the more powerful and effective dynamics processors you'll have in your toolkit.
Flux Pure Expander v3 Plug-in Features
- Expander plug-in for Mac and PC - AAX Native, VST, AU
- Reduces low-level audio noise, reverb, and microphone bleed from other sound sources
- Precise control over a wide range of dynamics processing
- Clean up your tracks with more natural results than gating or hard edits
- iLok required, call us for more information
Flux Pure Expander v3 Plug-in Tech Specs
- Software Type Expander
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format AAX Native, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Processor
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.