The Flux IRCAM Verb v3 reverb plug-in gives you incredibly rich-sounding room acoustics. Based on a decade of research at IRCAM, the French music and sound science institute, the IRCAM Verb v3 is very sophisticated under the hood, but it's dead-simple to use. It's flexible, too, with eight input and output channels making it easy to process reverb in multi-channel and surround formats, and a built-in input/output matrix that gives you total flexibility when setting up. Juice your music and your workflow, with Flux IRCAM Verb v3!
Flux IRCAM Verb v3
- Better science for better-sounding reverb
- This is one powerhouse 'verb
- Support for Open Sound Control
Better science for better-sounding reverb
Flux IRCAM Verb v3 is based on decade of research at IRCAM, incorporating state-of-the-art technology for room acoustics simulation. All that's hidden while you're using it, however, with advanced perceptive models concealing the complexity behind the actual reverb algorithms. This delivers a flexible, intuitive user experience - and gives both your workflow and creativity a shot in the arm.
This is one powerhouse 'verb
IRCAM Verb v3 is built upon Flux's latest 64-bit version 3 framework that improves your processing performance big time. Graphic rendering in Verb v3 is handled by a robust, GPU-efficient 2D/3D rendering engine. First in the Pure Analyzer System, this engine is based on the OpenGL standard and optimizes your audio-to-visual experience by utilizing the GPU on your computer's built-in graphics card.
Support for Open Sound Control
Flux Epure v3 includes support for OSC (Open Sound Control), a content format for messaging among computers, synthesizers, and multimedia devices that are optimized for modern networking. Modern networking technology has much to offer the world of electronic musical instruments, including interoperability, accuracy, flexibility, and improved documentation and organization. In Flux Epure v3, OSC allows for remote control of plug-in parameters via OSC-enabled devices and software applications such as TouchOSC for iPhone,iPad, and iPod Touch.
Flux IRCAM Verb v3 Features
- Incredibly rich-sounding reverb based on a decade of research at IRCAM
- Incorporates state-of-the-art technology for room acoustics simulation
- Sophisticated under the hood, but it's dead-simple to use
- Flexible, intuitive user experience juices your workflow and creativity
- Eight input and output channels make it easy to process reverb in multi-channel and surround formats
- Built-in input/output matrix gives you total flexibility when setting up your I/O
- Open Sound Control (OSC) allows for remote control via OSC-enabled devices
Juice your music and your workflow, with Flux IRCAM Verb v3!
Flux IRCAM Verb v3 Plug-in (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Reverb
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format AAX Native, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Core i5 1.7 GHz/AMD/ATI Radeon/nVidia
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel Core I5 @ 1.7 GHz/AMD/Ati Radeon/nVidia
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista, or XP v.2.4 (32-bit Only)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.