The black Fiio X1 Portable High Resolution Lossless Music Player is a pocket-sized audio player with a built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 DAC chip and an Intersil ISL28291 chip. The player supports five lossless audio formats including APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA and WAV. The player has a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB of memory expansion. The built-in rechargeable battery recharges via USB and provides up to 11 hours of continuous playback. The player is also equipped with a 2" TFT color display with adjustable brightness.Dedicated DAC ChipThe built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 surpasses the integrated DAC chips on smartphonesDedicated Professional AmplifierThe X1 also features Intersil's ISL28291 amplifier bufferLine OutputThe X1 supports driving headphones directly and a line output, switching between the two via a menu selection. Using the line output you can expand the X1 by bundling it with dedicated headphone amplifiersSupports Lossless Audio FormatsThe X1 supports lossless audio formats APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC at up to 192kHz/24-bit of master tape quality resolution - as well as MP3, AAC, OGG VORBISLightweight and CompactThe X1 is made from lightweight yet durable aluminum alloys. It's smaller than a bar of soap and weighs just 3.7oz so it's easily portableIntuitive User InterfaceThe user interface is custom designed for high resolution DAPs on a full color display available in gold, silver, pink, orange, blue, and green themesClassic DesignThe X1 has a classic scroll wheel and X keygroup layout, with an operating system customized around the scroll wheel. You can browse and play songs and add them by batch to a favorites list. A shortcuts button brings puts instant control of your music library right at your fingertipsMicroSD Card SlotSupports cards up to 128GBRechargeable DesignThe built-in 1700mAh 3.7V Lithium-polymer battery lasts for up to 11 hours on a charger under version 1.0 firmware. It charges in about three hoursSupported Music Formats
- APE format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio maximum and 96kHz/24-bit normal and high levels
- FLAC format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio for all compression levels 1 through 8
- ALAC (Apple Lossless) format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio
- WAV format supports 192kHz/24-bit audio
- WMA format supports 96kHz/24-bit audio, which is the highest lossless format
- AAC format supported for compressed Apple audio files
- Other audio formats supported include OGG, MP3 and MP2
- Firmware upgrades are supported via MicroSD card (TF card)
- Expandable storage: supports microSD cards (TF cards) up to 128GB
- High speed USB 2.0 data transfer
- Supports playing through all music stored, playing by folders, albums, artists, genres, and playing through user's selected Favorites
- Supported play modes: shuffle, in order, loop single song, loop all
- Resume modes: supports resuming playback after power off from last played song or last position on last played song
- Library management: Supports deleting songs from the player, defining user's Favorites playlist, batch selections
- Sleep timer shuts off the player after a user-defined period of time
- Supports user-defined screen timeout intervals
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Automatically splits audio file into multiple tracks defined by attached CUE sheet, and supports selecting songs within CUE sheets and fast forwarding, rewinding, and skipping tracks within CUE sheets
- Supports album art display
- Supports display of lyrics and ID3 metadata
- Supports Gapless playback
- Digital volume control with 100 steps of volume
- Supports delete current track
- Automatic power cutoff to protect from DC output and anomalies at the headphone/line out port
- Define preset power-on volume, or memorize volume from before power-off
- Defineable maximum volume limit to protect against hearing damage from excessive volume
- Channel balance setting is adjustable in 10 steps from center to left-biased or right-biased
- MOS switch in conjunction with high-fidelity ISL54405 switch eliminates on/off pop noises
- Port detection automatically pauses music playback on headset disconnect
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.