16 in, 16 out AD/DA converter.
With the new Pulse16, Ferrofish continues their successful tradition of high-quality and affordable A/D – D/A converters. The Pulse16 offers 16x16 balanced analog inputs and outputs and can handle pro studio levels up to +20dBu. On the digital side, four ADAT I/O ports provide a full 16x16 channel operation even in 96 kHz SMUX mode.
Full Control and Easy Operation
The headphones output on the front panel of the Pulse16 lets you monitor every mono or stereo signal on the fly. The two TFT displays give detailed level information for all 32 signals at a glance. The innovative always-on contextual help, much loved by A32 users, is also shown when navigating the menus and makes using the Pulse16 a breeze.
Using the most recent converter generation from Cirrus Logic combined with an active digital jitter reduction circuit results in an exceptionally detailed resolution and great overall sound. No matter if you work in 48 kHz or 96 kHz – the Pulse16 from Ferrofish always delivers a full complement of 16x16 channels at the highest quality.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 96 kHz converter
- 16x16 analog I/O channels, 16x16 ADAT I/O channels in 2x2 TOSLINK ports
- Full 16x16 analog channel count even at double sample rates (SMUX @ 96 kHz)
- Wordclock I/O (BNC), MIDI I/O for remote control
- Proprietary circuit for active jitter reduction
- Headphone Output
- Fan-less design, 1HE, 19 in. solid metal chassis
- Output levels of all analog channels can be set in steps of 1dB (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Input sensitivity of all analog channels can be set in steps of 1dB (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- 2 x TFT screens giving complete control over all levels and system settings
Monitoring at a glance alongside premium
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.