The Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass was designed for the aggressive yet playful rhythm style of Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt! You don't even have to be a fan of Green Day, just a fan of one of the most iconic bass guitars around, the Precision Bass. With the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass in your hands you've got powerful tone on tap, thanks to a vintage-style '59 split single-coil pickup. And it plays like a dream thanks to the comfortable thick-"C"-shape neck and medium-jumbo frets. For a bass that's ready to play as hard as you do, call AudioBuy.com.au Australia for the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass!
Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass
- Road Worn finish for a vintage-classic look
- Badass II bridge enhances sustain and note definition
- '59 split single-coil pickup for iconic tone
Road Worn finish for a vintage-classic look
For the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass, Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt chose a Road Worn finish to give this P Bass a classic look. In Mike's words, it gives the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass the look of "a gem from your closet."
Badass II bridge enhances sustain and note definition
For exceptional tone, Mike chose the Badass II bridge for the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. This high-mass bridge will add volume, sustain, and note definition to your sound. With a snappy attack and plenty of thump, you'll hear the difference in the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass.
'59 split single-coil pickup for iconic tone
When it came time to choose a pickup for the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass, Mike chose the '59 split single coil. Of all the pickups he tried out, Mike felt this pickup gave him the vintage-style tone and response he was looking for.
Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass Features
- Classic P Bass design, spec'd by Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt
- Thick "C"-shape neck feels like a classic P Bass should
- '59 split single-coil pickup has a balanced response with plenty of low-end thump
- Road Worn finish for a worn-in look
- Badass II bridge enhances volume, sustain, and note definition
Rock out with the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass!
Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass Tech Specs
- Body Shape Precision
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 4
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Material Ash
- Body Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape Thick "C
- Fingerboard Material Maple, 9.5" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Scale Length 34"
- Number of Frets 20, medium-jumbo
- Nut Width 1.59"
- Bridge/Tailpiece Badass II bridge
- Tuners Fender '70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuners
- Number of Pickups 1
- Middle Pickup Custom Vintage '59 split single-coil
- Controls Volume, tone
- Strings Fender USA Bass 7250ML NPS .045-.100
- Case Included Hardshell
- Manufacturer Part Number 0138412700
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.