In 1965 Leo Fender sold the company he founded to CBS, effectively ending the era of the original Strat. The 1965 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster is a testament to this iconic design, representing the guitar as it was during one of its most popular years, but with a few modern updates. The lightweight two-piece body is crafted from two pieces of alder, selected for their grain and weight, and wears a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish that will wear in a distinctively personal way. The hand-wound ’65 Strat® single-coil pickups and Vintage Modified #2 wiring offer authentic tone that’s easy to refine while the reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup reduces hum when used in combination with the other two.
Other features include a tinted quartersawn maple neck, 9.5”-radius round-lam maple or rosewood fingerboard, five-way switch, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, 3-ply Eggshell pickguard, wing string tree with nylon spacer and bone nut. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: 1965 Stratocaster® Journeyman Relic®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aged Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Model #: 9235000824
- Series: Time Machine
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Aged Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1965 "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '65 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '65 RWRP Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '65 Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome Closet Classic
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage White Closet Classic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.