When Albert Hammond Jr needs to lay down tracks, either for The Strokes or for his solo work, the guitar he chooses is a customized 1985 reissue of the classic '72 Stratocaster. With a personalized pickup switching system that provides the neck/bridge combination by reversing the usual 1 and 3 switch positions, a decked tremolo bridge and all the proper vintage appointments, it's a truly individual instrument. This Custom Shop signature model carries all those features, plus the artist's signature on the headstock.FEATURES
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 21-fret, 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Custom-sound ceramic single coil pickups, custom 5-way pickup switching
- Vintage-style 6-saddle synchronized tremolo, F-stamped vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order your Albert Hammond Jr. Signature Strat today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Single-coil Ceramic
- Middle: Single-coil Ceramic
- Bridge: Single-coil Ceramic
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Custom pickup switching
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage F stamped
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.