The EF103 Guitar Disruptor is a hybrid overdrive/octave/oscillation pedal. Sit back as your guitar signal is massaged and manipulated by copious amounts of digital mayhem.
1. Connect your guitar to the INPUT jack
2. Connect your amplifier to the OUTPUT jack
3. Connect your Power Supply to the power supply jack. The EF103 will work using a standard ‘Boss’ style power supply (not included). This is a 9V, center negative, regulated power supply. The EF103 can also run off a 9V battery.
4. To turn the unit on, simply press down on the BYPASS foot-switch. When activated, the center LED will light up. Pressing the BYPASS switch again will turn of the unit. When off, your guitar tone will completely bypass the circuitry for a clean sound. The EF103 is True Bypass
5. The 0/2 switch controls the level of frequency division. Set to 0, the EF103 does not divide at all. You will just hear the guitar not at its original pitch. Set to 2, the guitar frequency will be divided by two. All the notes you play will be brought down 1 octave. This will produce a considerably lower sound. If used on a bass, this could lower the frequency so much all you’ll hear is clicking! Hey, we called it a Guitar Disruptor.
6. The FLUX knob controls the amount of oscillation that gets injected into the signal. Turned fully counter-clockwise, there will be very little oscillation. Turned fully clockwise, it will be 100% oscillation.
7. EXP. Plug an expression pedal into the EXP jack with the Flux Control turned fully counter-clockwise. Moving the pedal up and down will simulate sweeping the Flux control. This produces an oscillating wah effect which is very cool.
A few tips.
- Because the Disruptor adds so many under/over tones, playing chords can sound a bit messy. Try playing single note riff first.
- Adjusting your guitar’s tone knob can have a profound effect on the Disruptor. Dialing down the tone knob all the way will bring out the octave down sound.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.