Earthworks SR20 Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Amazing extended frequency response
- No "smearing" of low-level signals
- Captures attack and punch of percussive sounds
- Uniform response across all frequencies
- Delivers the sonic equivalent of hearing live music
Captures attack and punch of percussive sounds The Earthworks SR20 offers superior impulse response - the speed and accuracy with which a microphone responds to a signal with fast rise times, such as percussion, guitar and brass. This helps retain the attack, punch and excitement in recorded music and sounds.
No "smearing" of low-level signals The SR20 also features fast diaphragm settling time - how long it takes a diaphragm to return to rest. If a microphone's diaphragm is still vibrating from previous sounds while it is trying to pick up new sounds, it adds coloration and smearing of low-level signals that contain important minute details. The SR20 delivers accurate reproduction of ant sound source!
Uniform response across all frequencies The Earthworks SR20's pickup pattern technology maintains accuracy and uniform frequency response throughout the pickup pattern. With this better uniformity there is no spotlighting, less off-axis phase problems, and more gain before feedback.
Extended frequency response The SR20 has an extended frequency response, capturing treble details and overtones. This is a clear advantage when using today's higher sampling rates for recording. Earthworks' proprietary technology provides higher frequency response, better impulse response and time domain accuracy, which will capture overtones and details that conventional microphones mask.
Earthworks SR20 Condenser Microphone Features
- Spectacular vocal microphone
- Small-diaphragm condenser with cardioid pattern
- Frequency response 50Hz-20kHz
- Accurately captures a voice with the same precision and quality up to 90 degrees off-axis
- Warm, not boomy, when used up close
- One-of-a-kind windscreen assembly eliminates the popping of Ps
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Also outstanding for piano, guitar, drums, brass, woodwinds and other instruments
- Handles up to 145dB SPL
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.