The Dynaudio Air 20 offers transparency, consistent speaker performance and outstanding possibilities for optimizing performance in different acoustical environments. The AIR 20 is developed for both stereo and multi-channel monitoring in demanding production environments including...
- Post production
- Music recording and mixing
- Film editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and mastering
- 5.1 Production (audio or audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
Combining technology from Dynaudio and TC, AIR 20 offers ultimate precision and sound.
The possibility of rotating the mid-high module offers the flexibility for optimal placement in a wide range of applications.
The AIR 20 monitor is the first three-way design integrating the AIR technology. Combining brand new Dynaudio 221 (two-to-one) technology with cutting-edge digital TC technology, the AIR 20 defines new standards for performance and precision in three-way powered monitors.
Dynaudio Air 20 Slave Monitor Features
- 10" woofer, 5.5" midrange and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via dual wire
- The new 221 (two-to-one) design - integrating unique tweeter and midrange technology
- Bass management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Advanced bass management
- Acoustic placement compensation
- Preset storage and recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- All Monitors aligned within +/- 0.2dB precision
- Integrated parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and remote control of system and parameters
- Direct digital inputs and analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- Two times 200-watt amp package in each monitor
Dynaudio Air 20 Slave Monitor Specifications
- System: three-way semiactive nearfield monitor
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 31 Hz –22 kHz: +/- 3 dB
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term): 131dB peak
- Peak SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term): 129 dB peak
- Max SPL 1m, (IEC long term): 104 dB RMS
- Precision of monitor matching: +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 40 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 35 liters
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 390 Hz (DSP generated) and 2600 Hz
- Crossover slope: 12 dB/oct and 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter unit: esotar 28 mm / 1.1” soft dome, neodymium magnet, rear chamber,
- Midrange: 145 mm / 5,5", one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 38 mm /
- Woofer: 240 mm / 9,5", one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 100 mm /
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumption: 45 W @ 1/8 max power (IEC 60065)
- Amp: black painted back plate
- Cabinet: black ash with dark gray MDF baffle
- Dimensions: 575 x 310 x 395 mm / 22,6” x 12,2” x 15,5”
- Depth incl. amp and driver: 28 kg / 62.2 lbs
- Tweeter, midrange and woofer: tweeter & midrange 200 W amp/woofer 200 W amp
- Typical listening distance: 1.5-3 m / 5-10.2 ft
- Typical room size: 80-130 m3 / 2800-4600 ft3
- Internal sample rate: 192 and 176.4 via dual wire (optional digital card required) and 96, 88.2, 64, 48, 44.1 or 32 kHz
- I/O connectors: XLR (2 channels AES/EBU in) 3 x RJ 45 proprietary TC Link
- Formats: AES/EBU (24 bit)
- Word clock input: BNC, 75ohm, 0.6-10 Vpp
- Display: 2 x 16 character dot matrix
- Operation: menu system / four buttons
- Input connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2+, pin 3-)
- Impedance: 10/3 k ohm (balanced/unbalanced)
- Selectable full scale input level: +9, +15, +21, +27 dBu
- Dynamic range: > 113 dB typ. (unweighted), BW: 20-20 kHz
- THD+N: < -105 dB typ. @ 1 kHz, -3 dBFS
- Crosstalk: < -120 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A to D conversion: 24 bit (dual bit delta sigma sampling at 4.1/5.6/6.1/6.1 MHz)
- I/O Connectors: 2 x RJ45 proprietary TC-Link
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15 class B, CISPR 22 class B
- Certified to: IEC 60065, EN 60065, UL 6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR10809
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: max. 90 % non-condensing
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.