The Dynaudio Air 15 is developed for both stereo and multichannel monitoring in any demanding production environment including...
- Post production
- Music recording and mixing
- Film editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and mastering
- 5.1 production (audio or audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
Dynaudio Air 15 Master D6 Monitor Features
- 10" woofer and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via dual wire
- Bass management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Advanced bass management
- Acoustic placement compensation
- Preset storage and recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- All monitors aligned within +/- 0.2dB precision
- Integrated parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and remote control of system and parameters
- Direct digital inputs and analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- Two times 200-watt amp package in each monitor
Dynaudio Air 15 Master D6 Monitor Specifications
- System: two-way active nearfield monitor
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 33 Hz – 22 kHz
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term): > 128 dB peak
- Peak SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term): > 126 dB peak (no LFE)
- Max SPL 1m, (IEC long term): 103 dB RMS
- Precision of monitor matching: +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 40 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 27 litres
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 2150 Hz (DSP generated)
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct (Linkwitz Riley, DSP generated)
- Tweeter: esotec 28 mm / 1.1" soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid
- Woofer: 240 mm / 10", one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 100 mm
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumption: 40 W @ 1/8 max power (IEC 60065)
- Amp: black anodized aluminum back plate
- Cabinet: dark gray MDF baffle, silver foil
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 425 x 275 x 395mm / 16.7” x 10.8” x 15.5”
- Weight: 15.5 kg / 34.5 lbs
- Tweeter and woofer: tweeter 200 W amp/woofer 200 W amp
- Typical listening distance: 1.5-2.5 m / 5-8,5 ft
- Typical room size: 75-125 m3 / 2600-4400 ft3
- Internal sample rate: 192 and 176.4 via dual wire (optional digital card required) and 96, 88.2, 64, 48, 44.1 or 32 kHz
- I/O Connectors: XLR (2 channels AES/EBU in) 3 x RJ 45 proprietary TC Link
- Formats: AES/EBU (24 bit)
- Word clock input: BNC, 75ohm, 0.6-10 Vpp
- Display: 2 x 16 character dot matrix
- Operation: menu system / four buttons
- Input connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2+, pin 3-)
- Impedance: 10/3 k ohm (balanced/unbalanced)
- Selectable full scale input level: +9, +15, +21, +27 dBu
- Dynamic range: > 113 dB typ. (unweighted), BW: 20-20 kHz
- THD+N: < -105 dB typ. @ 1 kHz, -3 dBFS
- Crosstalk: < -120 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A to D conversion: 24 bit (dual bit delta sigma sampling at 4.1/5.6/6.1/6.1 MHz)
- I/O connectors: 2 x RJ45 proprietary TC-Link
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15 class B, CISPR 22 class B
- Certified to: IEC 60065, EN 60065, UL 6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: max. 90 % non-condensing
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.