The Dynaudio Air 15 is developed for both stereo and multichannel monitoring in any demanding production environment including...
- Post production
- Music recording and mixing
- Film editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and mastering
- 5.1 production (audio or audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
Dynaudio Air 15 Master AD Monitor Features
- 10" woofer and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via dual wire
- Bass management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Advanced bass management
- Acoustic placement compensation
- Preset storage and recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- All monitors aligned within +/- 0.2dB precision
- Integrated parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and remote control of system and parameters
- Direct digital inputs and analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- Two times 200-watt amp package in each monitor
Dynaudio Air 15 Master AD Monitor Specifications
- System: two-way active nearfield monitor
- Total frequency response: 40 Hz – 22 kHz / 33 Hz – 22 kHz : +/- 3dB
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term): 128 dB peak / 128 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term): 126 dB peak / 126 dB peak (no LFE )
- Precision of monitor matching: +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 40 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 12.1 liters
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 2150 Hz (DSP generated)
- Crossover slope: 24dB/oct (Linkwitz Riley, DSP generated)
- Tweeter: esotec 1.1" soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4 mm die-cast alu front, pure aluwire voice coil
- Woofer: 10" one-piece molded polyprop dome, 4" pure alu voice coil
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumtion: Idle: 50W / Max: 375W
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.