The Gran Royale is a big body, full hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 648mm scale. Its 60mm deep sides combined with a full hollow design featuring a soundpost-construction make it the new Big Boy in our lineup. And it sounds huge.
The Gran Royale sports twin F-Holes, a floating transparent pickguard and our new 4-Way rotary pickup switch which adds a new variation to the way we combine pickups. The special soundpost-construction beneath the bridge is designed to reduce feedback through the guitar body and will keep you going even if your tone gets rough.
The pickup switch located at the lower cutaway now lets you choose between a full Humbucker and P90 combination, as well as the typical Duesenberg wiring where low-end frequencies are filtered out of the humbucker signal when both pickups are combined. You can also select each one individually, of course.
The new Phonico pickup covers are our visionary expression of truly independent hardware design. They also prove that nothing really has to stay the same just because it always has been. The inside dimensions are designed to hold most forms of today's pickups, just in case you may want to swap them. We don't think you will.
The open style modern tuners operate smoothly, reduce weight and eliminate sharp string ends sticking out of the headstock. And the design received just as much attention to detail as the rest of the guitar.
All our instruments are fitted with our own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. We design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates.
All our fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
- Body Type: Hollow body without sustain block, bent sides, 2 f-holes
- Versions: Single or double cutaway
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, sides: Laminated maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 cm / 20.27" x 16"
- Height (sides): 6 cm / 2.36"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Transparent Plexi
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg "Phonico" (P-90 Domino)
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg "Phonico" (Grand Vintage Humbucker)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 4-way rotary switch
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Rosewood veneer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Open Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Radiator Tremolo
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Weight 8lbs 2oz
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.